Information - PoisonProps.com
We pride ourselves on detailed sound. Our props all come to life with high powered speakers and high quality Digital Sound Players. Whenever possible all speakers are mounted in the chest of the prop so the sound travels with the prop creating a very realistic effect. It makes a big difference and brings the prop to life.
Poison Props also likes to keep the install and set up for our customers as simple as possible. That’s why we always have all electronics and valves mounted on one control board with everything labeled for easy install. We even include an air regulator preset so its completely plug and play. All airlines, speakers, lights and fog machines are labeled as well for super easy set up.
Another important aspect is the quality of parts that go into each and every prop. All props are built to last. How we achieve that is by using heavy gauge steel, grade 8 bolts, bushings, bearings and speed controls. Keeping the props operating at a fast and violent pace but still have grace to prevent slamming is tricky and we have figured out ways to have the props move fast but not bang too hard. It’s a delicate balance that is key in order to keep the props running for years with minimum maintenance. Bottom line… Happy Customers for years to come.
POISON PROPS delivers! We have never missed an order date since 2007 and plan to keep it that way. When a haunt is in a pinch they always call us. Here at Poison Props we go out of our way to build quality props that will last for years. We also make sure to offer the lowest prices possible to everyone. Our prices are always wholesale to the public.
If you want to see more behind the scenes pictures and videos check out our facebook page. Click the Like button so you can have an inside look at all the NEW and CUSTOM PROPS!
You can also phone us at +1 (727) 216-4314.
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Poison Props:
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the bound terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website, or purchase from us.
- Where do we ship? Poison Props ships products all over the world!
- How quickly do we ship? Orders usually ship from 2 to 3 weeks from the time of payment. There are several factors that determine how quickly your order will be shipped. All items are built to order (we build them when you order them). Please contact us if you need an accurate delivery date.
- Contact us by e-mail if you would like a shipping quote or require expedited shipping.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO addresses. Your order will be rejected and refunded if submitted with this type of address.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Additional shipping charges may be added due to weight, size and location of delivery such as Farms, Residence and lift gate requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- All RUSH orders for props will have a 20% surcharge applied to total prop order.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, Pay Pal, Money Orders, Checks, Wire Transfers.
- Credit cards can be used up to $5000. Anything over that must be paid with a check, bank wire transfer or money order.
- All orders must be paid in full at time of shipment and before delivery.
- All international orders must be paid by bank wire transfer.
- A charge of $20 a day will apply for storage fees if final payment cannot be made when freight is ready to ship.
- All shipping costs will be added to total order.
- Any sales tax will be applied to Minnesota and other applicable destination addresses.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from date of delivery.
- Accessories are sold separately.
- Photos and videos may vary from actual products.
- Poison Props is not responsible for typographical errors on descriptions, pricing, images.
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
- All orders subject to acceptance and approval. We reserve the right to refuse an order.
Returns and Cancellations
- There are no refunds, credits or returns after 15 days.
- All customer requests for refunds or cancellations will be charged a 3% return fee.
- If the prop has already gone into build production, there is 25% restocking fee.
- Products may be returned within 10 days of receiving the product.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on orders over $1000 returned within 10 days of receiving the product.
- Product damage claims must be made in writing to Sales@PoisonProps.com within 2 days of delivery.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS AFTER HALLOWEEN OCTOBER 31ST.
- No used products will be credited.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- There are no returns of any animatronics after 15 days. Any products returned must be in same condition / packaging of how you received the products.
- There will be no cancellations allowed in excess of 7 days after placing an order. In addition, orders in the process of being shipped cannot be cancelled, however you may contact us for a return within 2 days once you receive the order.
- All items purchased prior to October 31st cannot be returned after October 31st of the same year.
- Any items purchased after October 31st will be subject to the regular return policy stated above.
- Poison Props is not responsible for any delays in shipments due to trucking company delays / air delays / sea delays / customs clearance delays.
- We will not refund any orders or take returns due to these issues out of Poison Props control.
- Please allow extra delivery times for all international orders.
- All claims / shortages, we must be notified within 2 days of delivery.
- Any non-deliveries or lost deliveries Poison Props is not responsible without proper time notification.
- Orders placed from July of the calendar year to October 31st of the calendar year, Poison Props will not accept any claims after October 31st of non-receipt of goods or damages.
- If for any reason Poison Props has to turn your account over for lack of payment to a collection agency you will be responsible for all Attorney / Court / or any other fees that occur to collect the debt.
- In the unlikely event that you need to return something please Contact us by e-mail. Any returns sent to us without first obtaining prior authorization will be returned to you.
In no event will Poison Props or any of its representatives be liable for any damages or injuries, however they may occur, related to any products sold through Poison Props’ online business, retail business or wholesale business.
Except as expressly stated herein, Poison Props makes no representations or complied of any kind with respect to products sold.